SEALING, BONDING, PRIMING, WATERPROOFING
- W88 is a high concentration acrylic gel, suitable for multi-purpose applications, both indoor and outdoor.
- High viscosity for sealing cracks and holes permanently.
- High bonding strength on various surfaces.
- Excellent anti-blistering performance, making it a high-performance paint and waterproofing primer.
- Water resistant.
Wallpaper Glue (For gluing of new wallpaper/ repair of debonded wallpaper):
- Clean the wall surface.
- Brush or roll W88 on the back of wallpaper and on the wall.
- Smoothen the wallpaper from the center outward, using a broad plastic scraper or squeegee. Push out any air pockets towards the edges of wallpaper.
- Smoothening process should be done within 10 minutes.
- Wash all residue with a clean damp sponge.
Complete drying of W88 could take around 2 ~ 3 days. Do not tamper with the wallpaper before it has dried thoroughly. Coverage: +/- 5m² per kg
Powdery Surface Treatment:
- Dilute W88 with 50% of water (by weight) and spray/brush onto the surface.
- W88 will lock the powdery particles and dry to form a smooth surface.
Priming (for painting, waterproofing, tiling, cement patching):
- Clean and surface to be bonded, remove all loose particles.
- Dilute W88 with 20% of water. Brush/ roll onto the surface to be bonded.
- Allow the coating to dry for 24 hours.
- Apply subsequent coatings (paint, waterproofing or tile bonding cement).
Protect the coating surface from any dirt, throughout the drying process. Coverage: 6~8m² per kg
Crack filling and joint sealing:
Eg: window frame, kitchen sink edge, shower screen joint, bathroom drain cover, around air cond pipe, etc.
- Brush W88 directly over the edge/ joint to be protected.
- For crack/ hole filling, press W88 into the holes using scrapper.
Fully cured W88 is water resistant and can be painted over.
Colour: White, viscous liquid
pH: 7.5 ~ 9
Shelf Life: 12 months
0.5 kg-can/ 4 kg-pail/ 20 kg-pail
BUY NOW ON