SINGLE COMPONENT WATER-BASED LIQUID-APPLIED WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE
- Floor– To prevent rising dampness on floor
- Wet areas– Waterproofing
- Roof– Underlaid waterproofing system
- Walls– Under render or plaster as water and vapour barrier
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, solvent and plasticizer free
- Quick drying (touch dry in 1 hour)
- Good bonding to various substrates
- High flexibility, extensibility and good crack bridging properties
- Non-staining. resistant to alkali and silage acids
- Can be applied to damp backgrounds
- Ensure the surface to be treated is clean, sound and free of dust, loose material and surface water. Existing surface defects must be made good before application. Surface undulation must be smoothened to minimize ponding water on the membrane.
- Prime the surface using Warrior W8 Wonder Bond. Allow W8 to cure for one day to give strong bonding strength and extra layer of waterproofing protection.
- Apply DPC by brush or roller. Coverage: 0.7kg/m².
- Allow DPC to dry for 1 hour.
- Apply second coat of DPC at right angle.
- Allow DPC to cure for at least 24 hours, before applying overlaying materials.
DPC should be protected from direct UV, to extend its serviceability.
For extra protection, multiple thin coatings shall be applied instead of thicker coatings.
Water ponding test shall be conducted at least after 72 hours of the final coating of DPC.
- Coverage : 0.7 kg / m² / coat
- Color : Black
- Tensile Strength : 4 N/mm²
- Elongation : 350%
4 kg-pail / 20 kg-pail.
BUY NOW ON