SINGLE PART WATER BASED LIQUID APPLIED MEMBRANE FOR WATERPROOFING AND VAPOUR BARRIER
- Floor- Under / above screeds to provide a damp proof membrane
- Basements- As part of a waterproofing system beneath ground level
- Walls- Under render or plaster as water and vapour barrier or air-conditioner duct.
- Tiling- Protection under tiles in wet areas.
- Toilet- Withstand soaking and movement.
- Roof- Base Coat before Top Coat.
- Silage Storage- Protect concrete from silage attack
- Vapour Barrier- Prevent Vapour transmission.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, solvent and plasticizer free
- Quick drying (touch dry in 1 hour). Dry to form a tough semi-gloss finish.
- Good bonding to various substrates
- High toughness, flexibility, extensibility and good crack bridging properties
- Non-staining. Resistant to alkali and silage acids.
- Can be applied to damp backgrounds.
- The background surface should be smooth or have light even texture. Existing surface defects must be made good before coating.
- The surface must be clean, sound and free of dust, loose material or free surface water.
- The clean surface shall be primed by mixing DPC and water at a ratio of 1 : 1. Allow it to dry before 1st & 2nd or 3rd coat of DPC.
- Touch-dry : 1 hour
- Coverage : 0.4 to 0.7 kg /m2
- Color : Black/White
- Elongation : 780%
- Avoid direct exposure to UV or excessive heat.
- Water Ponding test should be carried out at least 4 days after all coats had been applied. Under unfavorable drying conditions, this may need to be extended.
- Do not apply the DPC membrane when there is a high chance of rain.
5 kg-pail 20 kg-pail.