SOLVENT BASED CLEAR PLOYMER COATING AND CONCRETE SEALER
- Filling roof cracks by pouring in or seeping in.
- Deep sealing of porous, chalky or powdery cements surfaces before painting.
- It resists blistering in stagnant water on the rooftop and the alkalinity of the cement.
- Sealing and glazing of roof tiles, so to preserve and to prevent black mildew growth and staining.
- Sealing of fine gap of aluminium window frame.
- Car Park cement floor gloss sealing coat to prevent water ingress, reduce staining, dust proofing.
- Surface to be coated has to be clean and dry for maximum absorption. It is better to seal the surface with W 4 WATER REPELLENT for better paint bonding and durability.
- SC 10 can be diluted 1 : 2 with Thinner, (Toluene – slow drying or Xylene – fast drying) for sealing of porous concrete.
- SC 10 is to be used undiluted for pouring into concrete cracks for deep sealing and penetration.
- Not suitable for coating over Red Brick’s wall, due to moisture being trapped has no escape passage, resulting in blistering and white patchy coating.
- W 4 WATER REPELLENT is vapour permeable and is most suitable for the job.
- Flammable Solvent product, use in ventilated area, avoid naked flame.
- Allow spent paint in the tin to dry up before disposal, to avoid polluting the waterways.
- The coated surface will be very slippery. Avoid Slip & Fall.
- Physical Form: Clear solution.
- Solvent used: Toluene: Slow drying;
- Xylene: Fast drying.
- Elongation: 100 % of Coating Thickness
- UV resistance: Excellent, Non-yellowing.
- Weathering property: Excellent.
- Water seeping test: Excellent. 5% water seeps through over 24 hours (Water cup test).
- Stagnant water test: Excellent. No change in physical property.
- Ignition Temperature: 40 °C open flame when wet. 100 °C open flame when dry.
- Drying time: Surface dry (15 minutes at 25 °C).
Fully cured (8 hours).
- Coverage: 1 kg will cover 200 sq. feet or 20 sq. metres.
1 litre-tin / 5 litre-tin / 20 litre-tin
DOWNLOAD CATALOGUE in PDF (Right Click–Save As)