ELASTIC WATERPROOFING CEMENT ADMIX.
A WATER-BASED POLYMER DESIGNED TO MODIFY CEMENT
- Flexible Waterproofing Cement: Toilet, Wet area, Basement, Diaphragm wall, Swimming pool, Fishpond, Flower trough.
- Tiles bonding – for laying tiles on flexing surfaces and to waterproof.
- Injection polymer and bonding aid for PVC to Paper
After mixing with White or Grey Cement compound.
- Bonding – excellent bonding property, will bond onto cement, sand, polyurethane, and bitumen surfaces. Therefore it can be coated over existing waterproofing membrane layer.
- Flexibility – Cured coating is elastic, flexible, and very stretchable with excellent contour conform-ing ability.
- Weathering – It is a chemically stable product, resists UV ageing, temperature changes, and re-mains impermeable to water.
- Withstands wide temperature changes – does not blister or soften at higher temperature; remains supple and flexible at lower temperature.
- Chemical resistance – resistance to mild acid and alkaline solution.
- Tough and resilient – suitable for various type of waterproofing needs.
- Environmentally friendly – It does not contain organic solvent, does not pollute, flame resistance, safe to use.
Mix Ratio: W2 + Tile Bond Cement
20 % + 100 % by Weight
Usage: W2 = 1.2 kg / sq. m per 3 mm thick.
Allow 24 hours for curing before water testing.
- Ensure surface to be treated is clean and intact, Free of fine dust and oil.
- Hard brush applies W2 + Cement + Sand Slurry in 2 coats after the previous coat has dry. Final dry thickness is 1.5 to 2 mm.
- During application, the slurry should be mix well without seeing the polymer floating above.
- It can be applied over damped surface.
- Mix & stir to ensure uniform distribution.
- Increasing amount of cement during mixture will increase hardness.
- If finer calcium carbonate is used in dry powder mixture, it will be more viscous.
- With higher content of W2 the elongation rate at break, cohesion and water resistance will in-crease.
PSB Test: Jan 31, 2002 DIN 1048 Part 5: 1991 Zero water penetration on concrete
5 litre-carboy, 20 litre-jerry can
DOWNLOAD CATALOGUE in PDF (Right Click–Save As)