NON VISIBLE, DEEP PENETRATING IMPREGNATOR, SEALER, AND PRIMER. WATERPROOF BY MICROCRYSTALLIZATION
→ See performance of WARRIOR W-4 WATER REPELLENT on YouTube
→ See versatility of WARRIOR W-4 WATER REPELLENT on YouTube
- Extensive water repelling of exposed porous roof tiles, concrete rooftop, cement plaster, brick, gypsum, limestone, terra-cotta, clay tile, outdoors stone monuments, historical buildings, temple statue, bridge girder, drain culvert etc.
- Reducing sulphurous gases and acid that penetrate the building material by capillary action. Reducing salt formation & damages.
- W4 is a water miscible solvent-based micro-emulsion concentrate based on silane / siloxane.
- W4 works by penetration and micro-crystallisation, expanding and filling itself in the pores. At the same time, it allows breathing, so that trapped moisture can escape, reducing salt formation that causes con-crete spalling, efflorescence, cracking and fungus growth.
- W4 will impart water droplet effect to the treated surface, reducing water absorption by up to 99%.
- W4 has been giving long-term performance of up to 20 years (with slight yellowing on white marble sur-faces). It is not affected by UV and abrasion
- W4 is a good concrete sealer before painting. It seals against alkaline breaching and improves paint ad-hesion. Extending paint service life by 2 to 3 years. It can also be added into emulsion paint at 1% level before painting. W4 is water miscible, and is environmentally friendly.
- Ensure surface is clean and dry.
- Use roller or brush.
- Apply 1 to 2 coats wet over wet.
- Application Temperature: 0 ° C to 50 ° C.
- Coverage: About 40- 80 m2
- Drying time: 30 minutes at 25 °C.
- Curing time: 1 day at 30°C and 10 days for cold climate.
Stone is sensitive, test apply on a small area, to check on the changes in shade. Before full application.
- Avoid naked fame. Do not apply by mist spraying. Use in a well-ventilated area.
- Do not use W4 to waterproof the bottom surface of the marble and stone tiles as it will lead to de-bonding.
- Do not allow W4 to form a wet puddle as it produces a dark and oily silicone stain. Stain can be removed by burning it with a gas torch and scrubbing.
- Highly polished light coloured tight grain granite and marble tiles have to be handled with care. Do not over coat to avoid wet looking silicone stain. Silicones Stain can only be removed by polishing.
- Form: A liquid concentrate with slight pungent smell.
- Active Content: 100 %
- Depth of penetration: Greater than 4 mm.
- Concrete cup test: 99% of water remains in the cup after 24 hours. Detergent water will leak dry in 30 minutes.
- Shelf Life: 9 months. Store below 30 °C.
- Flash Point: Greater than 25 °C.
- Testing: PSB tested on Oct 3, 2003. Water Absorption Rate 0.01 % after treatment.
- ORAL EXPOSURE: In case of ingestion, rinse the mouth with water. Call a physician.
- INHALATION EXPOSURE: In case of inhalation, proceed to an open space. If breathing becomes diffi-cult, call a physician.
- DERMAL EXPOSURE: In case of contact, immediately remove clothing and rinse with copious amounts of water. Call a physician.
- EYE EXPOSURE: In case of contact, immediately rinse with copious amounts of water for at least 15 minutes. Assure adequate rinsing by separating the eyelids. Call a physician.
u/p: RM 270.00
BUY NOW ON