PENETRATING WATER-BORNE OIL REPELLENT AND TRANSPARENT SEALER FOR POROUS SURFACE
- Stone vanity and kitchen top,
- Wall surface exposed to constant touch and contact.
- Tile grout.
- Terra cotta and other porous surfaces.
- W 401 can be use to prevent mold growth and oil staining.
- Easy removal of graffiti and poster from stone, concrete or cement wall
- W 401 is water dilute-able, chemical and UV resistant.
- Surface treated with W 401 exhibits excellent stain resistance.
- W401 works under the surface. It penetrates into pores thus substrate remains breathable and surface appearance unaffected.
Stone is sensitive, test apply on a small area, to check on the changes in shade. Before full application.
W 401 is a concentrated solution.
Dilution: W 401 + Clean Water = 1 + 2
- Ensure surface is clean and dry.
- Use roller, brush or soft polishing cloth.
- Apply 1 to 2 coats wet over wet.
- Do not use W401 to waterproof the bottom surface of the marble and stone tiles as it will lead to de-bonding.
- Use in a well-ventilated area.
- Application Temperature: 0 ° C to 50 ° C.
- Drying time: 30 minutes at 25 °C.
- Curing time: 12 hour at 30°C.
- Coverage: About 10 m2 / litre
- PH: 7-9
- Form: Milky white solution.
- Depth of penetration: Greater than 5 mm.
- Shelf Life: 1 year.
- Flash Point: 21 °C.
- Solvent: Isopropanol and water
- ORAL EXPOSURE: In case of ingestion, rinse the mouth with water. Call a physician.
- INHALATION EXPOSURE: In case of inhalation, proceed to an open space. If breathing becomes difficult, call a physician.
- DERMAL EXPOSURE: In case of contact, immediately remove clothing and rinse with copious amounts of water. Call a physician.
- EYE EXPOSURE: In case of contact, immediately rinse with copious amounts of water for at least 15 minutes. Assure adequate rinsing by separating the eyelids. Call a physician.
0.5 litre-bottle , 1 litre-bottle, 5 litre-carboy, 20 litre-jerry can